Ten Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets
1. Use it to dust your television screen. The anti-static chemicals in a dryer sheet will help to repel dust and lint.
2. Use dryer sheets to clean up spilled flour
3. Used sheets usually have enough fragrance in them to freshen up other areas in your home. Stuff them in tennis shoes, place them in closets, in laundry hampers and in pieces of luggage -- anywhere your house needs a little "refreshment."
4. Have pet hair on your clothing? Simply wipe it off with a used dryer sheet! Also works great on cloth furniture too!
5. Place a used dryer sheet in the bag of your vacuum. Sweep your house, and, once you're done, the air will smell as fresh as your clothes do.
6. These wonders of the 70's are also said to repel mosquitoes as well as other annoying, flying insects. Don't rub it on you. Instead, stick a used sheet in your belt loop.
7. Is there a build-up of soap scum on your glass shower door? Simply use an old dryer sheet to eliminate the mess.
8. Is your hair dry and full of static electricity? Gently wipe a used dryer sheet over your head to get rid of it.
9. Keep your window blinds clean longer by wiping them periodically with used dryer sheets. The anti-static properties of the product will actually help to repel dust and dirt.
10. Are your scissors not cutting as smooth as they should? Wipe the blades clean with a used dryer sheet to remedy this problem.