Today the Ladue Marketplace is hopping. There are girlfriends out for lunch at Lester's and shopping for the perfect wedding gift for a dear friend. There are mother-daughter duos stopping in after their pedis to browse through our artwork. There are husband-wife pairs spending the afternoon in St. Louis after making a road trip during their 'staycation'. So, as I TAKE FIVE, here are the TOP FIVE words of the day!
1. BALLOONS-Today is the kick-off of the Ladue Marketplace Sidewalk Sale. We have merchandise reduced 20%-40%. All artwork, candles, jewelry, totes, summer merchandise and much more are reduced! And, of course in a savvy manner, our entrance is illuminated with balloons!
2. BRIGHTS-We received a delivery of new artwork this afternoon. We now have outdoor artwork with a special coating making it weather resistant. My personal favorite is nicknamed "The Wave." You have to see the beautiful hues and brushstrokes on this piece!
3. FRIENDS-We are very proud of our showroom and love having the opportunity to show new clients and friends what we have created. Today we have had a lot of new visitors, which always makes our day special!
4. MUSCLES-We are pleased that our Savvy staff is in very good physical shape, because when we received our delivery of new merchandise today, our friendly delivery person left it on the back parking lot. Thanks Mr. 18-wheeler driver for giving us an excellent workout in the middle of the day. Our biceps appreciate it!
5. INSPIRATION-Currently in process in the design studio: a colonial West County retreat, a contemporary Clayton condo and a French Country estate, just to name a few. Our designers are brainstorming and designing the day away. Be Inspired!